Home Remedies For Oily Skin
Are you tired of that oozing oil, and all the several problems that are born with it? Acne, zits, large pores, blackheads are all evident signs that you have an oily skin. This type of a skin is due to over production of sebum. In the long run, this oil can be a major advantage as it will act as a natural moisturizer and will help you age late as compared to those who have dry skin. Try these simple home remedies that will provide relief from your problem.
- Mix sandalwood powder, fullers earth and rose water into a paste and apply it on your face and neck for 15 minutes. Wash with water and pat dry. This pack is best for acne.
- Yogurt is a natural cleanser. Mix a few drops of lime in yogurt and apply it on your face. Keep it for 15 minutes. Rinse it and pat dry. This pack is good for oily skin.
- Pulp of cucumber can be neatly applied on the face. You can mix few lemon drops in the pulp and apply on the face. Cucumber acts as a toner.
- Mix Orange peel powder, rose water and witch hazel and apply it on your face. Keep it for 10-15 mins and wash off.
- Apply fuller’s earth mixed with cold water on the face. This pack is very effective for greasy skin.
- Splashing cold water on your face acts as a natural toner. It closes the pores and gives you that great feeling. Aloe Vera gel heals acne and is very effective on oily skin.
- Get some steam for 5 minutes once in a week to help open the pores. Then rub a napkin on your nose and surrounding areas to remove blackheads. Do not overdo it. After this, just splash plain water and pat dry.
- Do not use cream based foundations or moisturizers as they will aggravate your problem. Always use products wisely.
- Avoid doing facials if you have too many zits, as massaging will worsen your problem. You are blessed with natural moisturizers so you don’t need such a thing. If you want, you may go to a reputed beauty salon and get a cleanup done.
- Remember, never touch those zits or pop the liquid out. Do not touch your face frequently. Let time do the healing. Avoid eating oily and fatty foods. Instead, emphasize on raw veggies, increase your liquid intake and have adequate sleep.
These tips will help you in treating your acne and will help your skin glow naturally. You are blessed with a skin type that will keep you young for long. Enjoy the advantage instead of forever worrying about it.