10 Great New Year Quotes for Friends
Friends are the best company in life. They are there to support you in sorrow, and they double your happiness in joy. So, on the occasion of New Year, here are some wonderful quotes for your besties. Do share with them to spread the joy.
1. “We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn’t mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.” – Jeanette Winterson
2. “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin
3. “Even though we’ve changed and we’re all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we’ll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we’re not all still friends.” – Anonymous
4. “Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.” – Joseph Addison
5. “Friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.” – Elbert Hubbard