11 Easter Quotes to Read and Share
Easter is all about man’s sin and God’s ultimate justice. It is about celebration, triumph and love. Easter signifies the goodness and the bonding. It is a special time to cheer with family and friends. So, as you celebrate Easter with zest, here are some quotes to read and share with your loved ones.
1. “The joyful news that He is risen does not change the contemporary world. Still before us lie work, discipline, sacrifice. But the fact of Easter gives us the spiritual power to do the work, accept the discipline, and make the sacrifice.” – Henry Knox Sherrill
2. “God expects from men something more than at such times, and that it were much to be wished for the credit of their religion as well as the satisfaction of their conscience that their Easter devotions would in some measure come up to their Easter dress.” – Bishop Robert South
3. “If Easter says anything to us today, it says this: You can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there. You can nail it to a cross, wrap it in winding sheets and shut it up in a tomb, but it will rise!” – Clarence W. Hall
4. “The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances.” – Robert Flatt
5. “Earth’s saddest day and gladdest day were just three days apart!” – Susan Coolidge
6. “The great gift of Easter is hope – Christian hope which makes us have that confidence in God, in his ultimate triumph, and in his goodness and love, which nothing can shake.” – Basil C. Hume