10 Christmas Quotes for Family
Christmas time is ideally the best family time you get. You do lots of stuff with your family during this time. From decorating the tree to baking things, it’s all in the good spirit. Listed below are some Christmas quotes for your family, so do read.
1. “Time was with most of us, when Christmas Day, encircling all our limited world like a magic ring, left nothing out for us to miss or seek; bound together all our home enjoyments, affections, and hopes; grouped everything and everyone round the Christmas fire, and make the little picture shining in our bright young eyes, complete.” – Charles Dickens
2. “Christmas is the one time of year when you can count on smiling faces and bright lights and awesome gifts and giant twinkling trees and family reunions and childish games and believing in that old man that you know doesn’t exist. Christmas is the time when dreams come true.” – Anonymous
3. “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
4. “X-mas time, mistletoe and wine, children singing Christian rhyme, logs on the fire and gifts on the tree, time to rejoice in the good that we see.” – Cliff
5. “When Christmas bells are swinging above the fields of snow, We hear sweet voices ringing from lands of long ago, And etched on vacant places Are half-forgotten faces Of friends we used to cherish, and love we used to know.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox