9 Things You Didn’t Know About Heartthrob James Franco
With his boy next door looks, no one would have thought that he would be able pull off a complicated and tough movie like ‘127 Hours’ solely on his own merit. But he did and shot to international fame. His chocolate boy looks work like a charm on the ladies and he has become hot Hollywood property in recent times. Here are some things which you probably don’t know about James Franco.
1. Seems like April 19 is a good day to be born on for you could end up becoming a superstar like many other celebrities who share this birthdate. Besides Franco, other celebs who were born on this date include Dudley Moore, Kate Hudson, Hayden Christensen, Tim Curry, Jayne Mansfield and Jesse James.
2. We won’t blame you for visiting McDonald’s for its lip smacking food more than you should. After all, even James couldn’t resist those high calorie treats and dumped his pure vegetarian food status after he started working at McDonald’s.
3. So impressed was legendary actor Robert De Niro by James’ acting skills, that he personally chose him to play his drug-addicted son in the 2002 movie ‘City by the Sea’ for the preparation of which Franco actually lived on the street for a few days.
4. After high school, this incredible actor had joined the prestigious UCLA only to drop out after a year to pursue his Hollywood ambitions. However, he proved to be a good role model to young adults by going back to UCLA in 2006 at the age of 28. He graduated with a 3.5 GPA and a degree in English just two years later.
5. Not one to be insecure about his manliness, Franco dressed in drag for the cover of Candy magazine’s Fall-Winter 2010-2011 issue.