9 Signs That Reveal If You Are Ready for a Baby
Are you ready for a baby? This may be one of the biggest questions that lurks in your mind when you consider planning a family. The question is all the more mystical for first time moms for they have no clue on what to expect. Pregnancy and raising a baby involves a lot of compromises on both physical and emotional fronts. Responsibilities grow rapidly especially because you are now accountable for another life – a life that you see from the moment of its existence. If you find it difficult to answer the question; it is important to watch out for signs that shout whether you are ready for a baby or not.
1. If you have begun to notice babies and, most often, only them whenever you step out of your home. Have you lately started feeling that they are truly the prettiest and most divine of all creations? Have you started adoring every trait or action of the baby and think about how your own little bundle of joy would look like? Then, you are most probably ready for having a baby.
2. When you see a pregnant woman and her little baby bump and feel that she is glowing and looks extremely beautiful. Let us face it; pregnancy makes a woman lose her natural curves. The lady gets bulkier and goes through a lot of emotional turbulence but if you are getting to appreciate this phase, then you may be ready for a baby yourself.
3. Raising a baby is not just one individual’s job. A child needs to grow in a comfortable and happy atmosphere. Your partner’s consensus is important and when there is mutual happiness and excitement to deliver and raise a baby, you can be assured that your baby will have a beautiful life it deserves.
4. Have you been considering getting off the pill for a long time now? This is a sure shot sign because you have been nurturing a secret desire on having a baby. Talk about it with your partner and check if both of you are on the same page.
5. Having a baby also means you limit your intake of certain harmful substances that have been conventionally proved to be risky for child growth or birth. Caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol are the traditional miscreants. If you are more than happy to do away or control their usage, you may be ready for a baby.