9 Quotes About Loss of a Loved One
Losing a loved one is really painful to all those around him/her. Even after days or months, you can’t seem to get over the fact that your loved one has gone away from you, to never come back. Here are quotes which may not relieve your pain, but will provide you some comfort on the loss of a loved one. Listed here are 9 best quotes about loss of a loved one.
1. “He spake well who said that graves are the footprints of angels.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
2. “When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.” – Kahlil Gibran
2. “In the night of death, hope sees a star, and listening love can hear the rustle of a wing.” – Robert Green Ingersoll
3. “And with the morn those angel faces smile.
Which I have loved long since and lost awhile.” – John Henry Newman
4. “Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality.” – Emily Dickinson
5. “Tears water our growth.” – William Shakespeare
6. “They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies.” – William Penn
7. “He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
8. “Death is nothing else but going home to God, the bond of love will be unbroken for all eternity.” – Mother Teresa
9. “The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe