35 Reasons to Stay Single
Single but not yet ready to mingle? Well, you are not alone. There are many women out there who love to enjoy their singlehood. Here’s a list of 35 reasons to stay single.
1. You get to enjoy the freedom of living your own life on your terms.
2. You don’t have to bother about looking good at night.
3. You don’t have to surrender your TV remote to anyone. It’s all yours.
4. You can shop till you drop without anyone raising an eyebrow.
5. You have the freedom to go out with your friends/family whenever you want to.
6. By being single, you get to experience the thrill of blind dates and meeting new guys!
7. If you want to stay out the whole night, you don’t have to call anyone to inform or ask for permission.
8. The house belongs to you and you are at full liberty to keep it messy or organized, as you desire!
9. You don’t have to put up with annoying in-laws or other relations that come along when you are committed to someone.
10. You can concentrate on your work and career without bothering about relationship hassles!
11. You don’t have to put up with annoying habits of someone.
12. Whenever you reach for your comb, you don’t find anyone’s hair strands left on it. It belongs to you alone!
13. You don’t have to move the toilet seat cover every time you want to go.
14. You can make all your financial decisions on your own without the need to explain things to anyone. Invest or spend as much as you want.
15. You get to enjoy your own company!
16. If a good opportunity comes along in your career which requires you to move someplace, you can just pack your bags and grab it without thinking twice.
17. You get to enjoy the whole tub of ice cream! No dessert sharing, that’s the best part of being single.
18. You don’t have to worry about how you look in the morning.