31 Things To Do In Your Teens
Teenage is a direct synonym for “the best years in a person’s life”. They are the years when your body is filled with tons of energy, waiting to be used. More freedom and lesser responsibility; you feel unbeatable and unstoppable. You have the energy to climb the highest mountain and swim in the deepest sea. Apart from the energy factor, your mind is filled with so many dreams and aspirations. You find yourself enthusiastic to fulfill each of them. And why not? Many years down the line, when you’re all grown up, it is the crazy and absolutely insane things that you will retrospect, with a smile on your face. When you’re grown up, you may not only have lesser energy, but also more responsibility which may deprive you of the fun that you wish to experience. So now that you are still in your teens, make the most of this Herculean state. Don’t leave any room for, “I wish I had done this when I was young”. Inspired? Thinking of the stuff that you should do? The following list should help you out.
- Play a unforgettable prank on each of your friends.
- Smoke a cigar.
- Go on a road trip without any destination in mind.
- Learn pole dancing.
- Dance on a table, at a bar.
- Get inspired by Katy Perry, and kiss a girl!
- Get a boyfriend to dump you.
- Drink, till you puke. Then proudly proclaim, you’ll never drink again!
- Paint your hair into some funky color like neon green or hot pink.
- Become the cover page model for a fashion magazine.
- Write a letter to Santa Claus.
- Crash a wedding party.
- Make a fool out of yourself on stage.
- Travel ticketless by train.
- Consume a bucketful of Gelato in one night.
- Spend a night in jail.