30 Ways to Love Your Girlfriend
This one is for boys! But would you not want to read it too and then pass it on to your boyfriend? In case you want, you can make some additions too! Listed here are 30 ways to love your girlfriend that you would want to know. And girls, take note of these ways, (tweak them if you want!) and pass the knowledge on so as to educate your partners!
1. Hold her hands whenever you are walking together or are sitting together and nobody else is around.
2. Talk to her and also listen to what she has to say. Communicating effectively will make you understand her better.
3. Tell her often what you like about her. Complimenting will not only make her feel good, it will also enrich your relationship.
4. Try and spend some time together outdoors doing some activity. Join a gym together or go for a walk.
5. You should show some interest and be excited about the things she is excited about. It shows how much you care for her and how much she means to you.
6. Hug her often – especially when she is upset or depressed. Hold her tight to let her know that you are always with her no matter what.
7. Make it obvious that you respect her – it earns you respect in her eyes and your relationship becomes lovely.
8. You must give her space to spend time with her close friends. She needs some time to be on her own just like you.
9. Tell her and express that you need her and that your life constitutes her and you do not and cannot think of your future without her.
10. Do something together that both of you enjoy and laugh about it a lot – happy memories always enhance your mood.
11. Do something for her without her having to ask.
12. If you want to make changes in your routine, talk to her about it and find a mutual alternative that both of you will be able to adjust to. Moreover, discussing and then making changes shows how much you value each other.
13. Support her in whatever her dreams and aspirations are.
14. Motivate her to realize her goals in life. Show her that her dreams are as important to you as your own are.
15. Be truthful always because trust is the foundation of any relationship and lying would break that trust.