25 Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About Daniel Radcliffe
The Harry Potter series may come to an end, but Daniel Radcliffe’s popularity will not go down. We are waiting for him to show off his talent in new films as a Muggle this time. Read these interesting facts about Daniel Radcliffe. Some of these facts may be quite new to you.
- Daniel Radcliffe was born on July 23, 1989 in London. His date of birth makes him a cusp between a Cancer and Leo.
- His first love is music. His favorite musical instrument is the bass guitar.
- The original color of Daniel’s eyes are grayish blue.
- He is only 5 feet and 5 1/2 inches tall.
- He owns two border terrier dogs who are named Binka and Nugget.
- As a kid, Daniel was often subject to bullying. His role as the bespectacled wizard boy would make his classmates consider him as “uncool”. However with a success like his, he claims that today he is the one who’s having the last laugh.
- Daniel’s parents at first were reluctant to allow him to act in films. They felt it would stop him from having a normal childhood. Later however a producer spotted him at a play and managed to convince his parents to let him act.
- He apparently gets along really well with his two co-stars Emma Watson and Rupert Grint. In fact when he met Emma for the first time, he confesses that he had a crush on her. However today he treats her like his sister.
- Daniel Radcliffe would always religiously be present for the shooting of his movies. In fact he missed only two days of work after seven whole years because he was infected with gastric flu. Now that’s what we call a workaholic.
- His best friend on the set is a 41 year old man who has two kids and works in the costume department.