22 Things To Do Before Getting Pregnant
No doubt pregnancy is one of the best good news you could ever hear about. But once the baby kicks in, your life will change forever. You can no more be the same immature wild person you are. You will be forced to behave in a mature and responsible manner. However, now that pregnancy is long away, there are plenty things that you would love to do to make this time memorable. It is time to do everything that you always dreamt of and will not be able to do after you’re pregnant. The crazy ones are in the beginning, while the more serious ones are towards the end. ’22 things to do before you get pregnant’ is most likely to amuse you. And if you like it too much, you can even try them out.
- Learn as many foreign languages as you can. Once the baby is born, the only language you’ll hear around you is ‘Gaga Gugu’.
- Live like a nomad for at least a year.
- Get drunk!
- Learn pole-dancing.
- Make the most of your 36-24-36 figure!
- Take your partner and make out in the woods like teenagers.
- Take up Ballroom dance lessons with your partner.
- Roam freely in your house wearing a lingerie.
- Take a bubble-bath with your partner.
- Go skinny-dipping.
- Get together with old friends and party the night away.