20 Ways to Cheer Him Up When He Is Having a Bad Day
Everything is rosy when you are having a good day, but the same things turn bleak and gray when things are not going good at your end. There are times when things get rough for your partner – work pressure, pressing deadlines, office politics, family pressure – all these things can contribute in making a day particularly hard for him. On such days, let the sun of your love brighten his day. Stand by his side and make him look at the silver lining of the dark cloud. Here’s how you can cheer up your partner when he’s having a hard day.
1. Flowers say the best! Send a flowery surprise for him to uplift his mood. Make sure you choose his favorite flowers and colors!
2. Send a quick ‘I love you’ sms.
3. Send a quick inspirational photo or quote by email. Choose motivational quotations like ‘When the going gets tough, the tough get going’, ‘Tough times never last, but tough people do’ and the likes.
4. Email him a photograph of you and him together in some happy moment.
5. Compliment him. Tell him how you appreciate his little gestures of love. Make him feel good and important about himself.
6. Send a naughty message with a wink!
7. Forward him some really funny joke, preferably one-liners!
8. If you can, show up at his workplace with a quick lunch take-away. Or if you can, better take him out to grab some quick lunch bites! Even 15 minutes of togetherness will be a refreshing break for him!
9. Give him a long and tight hug! Make him feel that you can’t let go!
10. Send him a quick love coupon, something like ‘This coupon entitles you to a great make out session! Valid only till tonight’. Help him endure his hard day by giving him something to wait for!