20 Inspirational Christmas Quotes
Christmas is a festival full of joyous moments and bright ambiance along with a positive vibe instilled in every individual. The festival inspires us to lead an altruistic life. Here are few inspirational quotes on Christmas for you to get inspired!
1. Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed, that it might live forevermore to fill our every need, that it shall not be just a day, but last a lifetime through, the miracle of Christmas time that brings God close to you.
– Ann Schultz
2. Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
– Alexander Smith
3. It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you… yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand.
– Mother Teresa
4. Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
– Dale Evans Rogers
5. The joy of brightening other’s lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing other’s loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas.
– W. C. Jones
6. There is no ideal Christmas; only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
– Bill McKibben
7. The only real blind person at Christmas-time is he who has no Christmas in his heart.
– Helen Keller
8. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
– Charles Dickens
9. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
– Norman Vincent Peale
10. Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more….
– Dr. Seuss,