20 Essential Fitness Tips for You
Staying fit in this busy lifestyle is kind of challenging. However, it is important you take out some time to do some exercises and eat healthy. Here are 20 fitness tips that anybody will ever tell you.
1. You must set as to how many pounds you wish to lose in how many months. Make sure that you monitor your progress closely on a weight-loss chart.
2. Staying hydrated during your workouts is very important. Carry a bottle of water with you while going to the gym and/or for your morning run.
3. Indulge in household chores as often as possible. You can clear the snow from your driveway or cut the grass on your front garden.
4. Set a realistic schedule that you can follow throughout your life. Be it your meal plan or workout schedule; don’t just chalk out extremely difficult routines to follow.
5. Start with small exercises to begin with. If you have had fitness goals a long time since you have indulged in physical activity, you must start with small duration of workouts.
6. Split up your meals into six equal portions, instead of three. Eat as many fruits and vegetables as possible.
7. Holiday restrictions are important too. You cannot simply eat to your hearts full even though it is a holiday. Watch what you eat, and how much you eat during this time.
8. Stay away from alcohol if you sincerely want to stay fit. It increases your cholesterol level and results in unhealthy eating habits.
9. Even the low-fat and sugar-free food items must be consumed in moderate quantities.
10. Chocolates, eaten in any form, are a definite addition to your body fat. Every time you want to eat a chocolate, pick an apple.
Photo Courtesy: Maks Karochkin