19 Things You Didn’t Know About Carrie Underwood
Young, popular and successful– these adjectives aptly describe the extremely talented singer Carrie Underwood who has won everyone’s heart with her brilliant singing. Read on to know more about her:
1. Music begins with her name ‘Carrie Marie Underwood’. Quite a rhyming full name she has, isn’t it?
2. This sensationally successful singer never had any formal training in music or singing.
3. She was born on March 10, 1983.
4. She is a small town girl. Her birthplace is Muskogee, Oklahoma.
5. She loves to watch ‘Desperate Housewives,’ a television daily soap.
6. She admires Johnny Depp and Drew Barrymore.
7. In the world of music, she adores George Michael and Kelly Clarkson.
8. She is also mushy about Care Bears. Her friends love to label themselves as ‘Carrie’s Care Bears.’
9. Music is not her only passion. She is into sports too. She was a softball player for many years.
10. Everyone knows that she started with American Idol. But did you know that she always managed to stay away from the bottom three list?