18 Things To Do Before You Say ‘I Do’
Marriage is beautiful, and there are no doubts about that. But in order to have a self-satisfying married life, it is also important to lead a great single life prior to getting married, so that you don’t feel like you missed on something later. So ladies, put your halo aside for some time. Bring out that tail you are hiding and put on the horns. It’s time to get wicked, naughty and dirty.
- Pose as a mannequin outside a boutique for at least an hour.
- Go for a road trip with your friends to some unknown and unplanned destination.
- Participate in your favorite reality show.
- Have a live-in with someone you really like.
- Shop so much that you end up spending more than your monthly income.
- Visit a strip club.
- Be someone’s maid of honor.
- Try speed dating.
- Go for a blind date.
- Kiss on the first date.
- Experience a heartbreak at least once.
- Buy a house of your own and live by yourself for at least a year.
- Do all it takes to meet up with your favorite celebrity crush.
- Date a guy just because of his looks.
- Date a bad boy.
- Have a one-night stand.
- Take a trip only with your mom and dad.
- Spend at least a year or two with the guy you plan to get married.
Pick your favorite from these 18 thing or try all of them. Trust us, these are things that you will look back to later in life and smile.