15 Signs of a Cheating Boyfriend
Love is all about trust but if suspicion starts creeping up slowly in a relationship, then it can wreak havoc. Unnecessary suspicion is something you should avoid to have a loving relationship. But if your instincts are telling you otherwise, then you need to be cautious. So if you start getting that weird feeling that your boyfriend might be cheating on you, but you are not sure about it to directly confront him, then what should you do? To begin with, look for these signs of a cheating boyfriend.
1. If he doesn’t let you touch his phone or is reluctant to let you go through your messages, then something may be amiss and he is trying to hide something.
2. If he is hesitant to tell you his email password or always skirts the issue whenever you ask, then you need to dig deep to know what’s going on.
3. If all of a sudden he seems to have lost interest in love making and those passionate embraces, then it’s a sign that your boyfriend might be cheating on you.
4. If every time you talk about your future together with him, he seems distant and aloof, then definitely something is going on in his mind.
5. If you find him checking his phone at odd hours at night, that’s another sign of the possibility that something fishy is going on.
6. If he has started doing ‘overtime’ at work more than necessary, then that may be a sign that he’s using that time to meet someone else.
7. If he has started saying it often, “Oh I’ve had my dinner with one of my colleagues’, then be ready to look deeper into the matter.
8. If you find him checking himself in the mirror more than necessary or if he has become more concerned about his looks and it seems to do nothing with you, then that can be another sign for you to get concerned.