15 Family Christmas Quotes
Christmas is the time when you spend quality moments with your family recalling old memories, eating and praying together, and thanking the Almighty for his continuous blessings. Below displayed are some Christmas quotes which depict how the festival relates to family.
1. For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.
– W. J. Tucker
2. Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.
– Laura Ingalls Wilder
3. At Christmas, all roads lead home.
– Marjorie Holmes
4. Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving,and of families united.
– Norman Vincent Peale
5. The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing other’s loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas.
– WC Jones
6. When Christmas bells are swinging above the fields of snow, We hear sweet voices ringing from lands of long ago, And etched on vacant places are half-forgotten faces of friends we used to cherish, and loves we used to know.
– Ella Wheeler Wilcox
7. Christmas- that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance – a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.
– Augusta E. Rundel
8. Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
– Charles Schulz