14 Most Interesting Facts About Emma Watson
Emma Watson, an English actress and model who rose to fame with her role as Hermione Granger is today considered as one of the most beautiful divas in Hollywood. Youngsters look up to her. She started her career at the tender age of nine, but today after twelve long years, her fame has only increased. Her work in the Harry Potter series has earned her lots of awards, and along with that it has also laid a strong foundation for her career in Hollywood. Wanna learn more about her? Mentioned below are 14 most interesting facts about Emma Watson – the girl who played Hermione Granger.
- Emma Watson was born on 15th April, 1990 to British lawyer parents, Jacqueline Luesby and Chris Watson. She was born in the beautiful city of Paris. She also has a brother who is three years younger to her named Alex.
- Emma always had a deep interest in performing arts. She wanted to become an actress right from the age of six years. She learned singing, dancing and acting at the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts.
- In the year 1999, when she was only nine, Emma was given a chance to audition for a role in the upcoming Harry Potter movie. It was her first audition ever and she did it because her friends did. At the back of her head, she thought it would be fun.
- Emma Watson’s favorite color is light blue.
- Her favorite actor is Johnny Depp. Her favorite actresses are Natalie Portman and Renee Zellweger. She admires them because of their willingness to accept challenging roles even if the roles are unglamorous.
- Emma’s first role outside Harry Potter was as Pauline Fossil in the BBC drama Ballet Shoes.
- In the year 2005, she was the youngest person to appear as the cover girl for the magazine Teen Vogue.