14 Inspirational Quotes for 2013
New Year brings with it new beginnings and new endings, it leads us through different experiences, and helps us to make the best of our life. While you enter a new year, all you need is motivation and encouragement to start a new adventure, to cultivate yourself to be a better person and to boost your morale. We bring you quotes to inspire you throughout the year 2013.
1. Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.
– Hal Borland
2. The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows.
– George William Curtis
3. The merry year is born like the bright berry from the naked thorn.
– Hartley Coleridge
4. One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things.
– John Burroughs
5. In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, but never in want.
– Irish toast
6. Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.
– Helen Keller
7. Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.
– Benjamin Franklin