12 Signs of Good Health
Health is wealth’. This adage may seem old and cliché, but it still holds true. Health is the most important asset that we have and we should make it our topmost priority. So how can you really know if you are fit and fine and ready to roar? Enlisted here are some signs of good health. Read on to know all about them.
1. If you wake up in the morning fresh and ready to take on the world, that’s the first sign of good health.
2. If you can climb a flight of stairs and still manage to breathe steadily and talk normally, well pat your healthy back!
3. If you can work for the full day and still have the energy left to cook up a small cozy dinner for your spouse at the end of the day, hats off to the healthy you!
4. If you have a glowing skin rather than a pale one, that’s another point that you have scored in your health scorecard.
5. If your nails and pinkish and firm, you are healthy.
6. If all is well with your stomach and you have regular bowel movements without any painful episodes of constipation or acidity, then you can smile all the way as you see your health meter going up!