12 Positive Quotes For The Day
For anything fruitful to happen in your life, you need to be optimistic about it. If you are constantly on the verge of giving up, you will never be able to achieve something. Also, a positive mind will help you to spend a bright day. So what are you waiting for? Hop along and read some of the truly positive quotes!
1. “Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.” – Joel Osteen
2. “When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
3. “A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror.” – Ken Keyes Jr.
4. “Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
5. “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
6. “When you choose to be pleasant and positive in the way you treat others, you have also chosen, in most cases, how you are going to be treated by others.” – Zig Ziglar
7. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
8. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Brault
9. “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
10. “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard
11. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
12. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow.” – Helen Keller