12 New Year Quotes to Start 2013 with a Bang
Words of wisdom that have inspired many to strive for what they believe in and never settle down with mediocrity, and experiences of such people often help us live life cautiously and with meaning. These quotes by famous people will help you start 2013 with a bang.
1. Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.
- Oprah Winfrey
2. We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.
- Edith Lovejoy Pierce
3. Each age has deemed the new-born year the fittest time for festal cheer.
- Sir Walter Scott
4. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.
- Charles Lamb
6. For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.
- T.S. Eliot