12 Lil Wayne Quotes
Lil Wayne also known as Dwayne Michael Carter Jr is a famous name in the music scene. He is a rapper, singer and producer by profession. He is also known for his good sense of humor and reflective wisdom. Listed below are some quotes by the man himself, read on.
1. “And then birds don’t fly, without my permission, I’m probably in the sky, flying with the fishes, or maybe in the ocean, swimming with the pigeons, see my world is different, like Dwayne Wayne”
2. “Hate is only a form love that hasn’t found a way to express itself logically.”
3. “I always believe that to be the best, you have to smell like the best, dress like the best, act like the best. When you throw your trash in the garbage can, it has to be better than anybody else who ever threw trash in the garbage can.”
4. “I’m not an example for how people should live their lives. Never in my life would I ever set out to be an example for people on how to live their lives. If you need an example for how to live, then you just shouldn’t have been born. Straight up.”
5. “The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done… you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.”
6. “I just always expect the best because I’m a competitor and if I’m competing, then obviously I’m trying to be better in everything.”