12 Interesting Facts About Rihanna That You Would Die To Hear
We all strive for juicy gossip coming straight from Hollywood. All the Hollywood hotties have rocking lives worth writing a book about. Let us take one of our favorite artists, Rihanna, for example. At 23, she is unbelievably glamorous, incomparably talented and incredibly popular. People love her and so do we. If you too are a part of this huge Ri-Ri fan following, then you will surely like what we are about to tell you. We bring you gossip about your favorite artist, Rihanna, which you would die to hear.
1. This sexy kitten’s first name is Robyn. So her full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty. Sounds super sexy, doesn’t it?
2. Rihanna was born and brought up in St. Michael, Barbados. News says that in the year 2008, Barbados actually declared a national holiday in order to honor Rihanna. She willingly accepted the respectful honor and as her way of thanking her fans, she put on a free concert for all of them.
3. When Ri-Ri was just a little girl, her mother used to be a professional makeup artist. However, in spite of her profession, she would never allow little Ri-Ri to wear any makeup or use any beauty products.
4. When Rihanna was barely 15 years old, she formed a group with two of her girl pals and auditioned for Evan Rogers who was out on a vacation to Barbados. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, he stated that the minute Rihanna walked into the room, it was like as if the other two girls just didn’t exist. This was the beginning of her career.
5. This glamorous doll once participated in a beauty pageant, when she was only a teenager, at her school in Barbados. And the coolest part is, she actually won it! She was crowned Miss Combermere.
6. Apparently, her song “Unfaithful”, which we love so much, is actually based on her own relationship with her boyfriend when she was only 14 years old. However, Ri-Ri makes it very clear that it was ‘not a physical’ relationship, like the song suggests.