12 Interesting Facts About Justin Timberlake
Millions of hearts were broken recently when the dreamy Justin Timberlake tied the knot with his on-off girlfriend Jessica Beil. His namesake, Justin Bieber may be the heartthrob of teenage girls worldwide, but it is Mr. Timberlake on whom women swoon over. Here are some less known facts for those who want to know more about the hunky pop star.
1. He started working at a young age of 12 in 1993 when he starred in Disney’s, The New Mickey Mouse Club and continued to play the typical American blue eyed boy until 1995.
2. His first serious girlfriend, singer Britney Spears, was also his co-star on, The New Mickey Mouse Club, and that was when young love blossomed between them.
3. Besides Britney Spears, his other co-star was the popular singer and current judge of talent show, The Voice, Christina Aguilera.
4. He went on to form a boy band called *NSync after he outgrew the Disney phase. Like most boy bands of the 90’s, this one was also a massive hit with the young crowd. Justin became the biggest heartthrob.
5. While in *NSync, he had a fling with, Black Eyed Peas female vocalist, Fergie, who was that time a part of a band called Wild Orchid. Well wild she sure was because, although it is illegal for a major to date a minor, she dated Justin when she was 23 and he was barely 16.
6. Timberlake’s first solo album, Justified, was a runaway hit which sold more than 7 million copies worldwide.