12 Helen Keller Quotes to Inspire You
Helen Adams Keller was the first blind and deaf person to get a Bachelor of Arts degree. She gained immense respect and fame for herself in her life after achieving this seemingly impossible feat. She was a well-read and excellent author, a lecturer and a political activist. We have gathered some of her finest quotes here to enable you to gain an insight into Helen Keller’s thoughts and opinions.
1. “One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.”
2. “Ruth is so loyal and gentle-hearted, we cannot help loving her, as she stands with the reapers amid the waving corn. Her beautiful, unselfish spirit shines out like a bright star in the night of a dark and cruel age. Love like Ruth’s, love which can rise above conflicting creeds and deep-seated racial prejudices, is hard to find in all the world.”
3. “It is wonderful how much time good people spend fighting the devil. If they would only expend the same amount of energy loving their fellow men, the devil would die in his own tracks of ennui.”
4. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows.”
5. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.”
6. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.”