12 Awesome Robert Pattinson Quotes
Robert Pattinson is a model, actor, producer and a musician. Since his début in the ‘Harry Potter’ series, he has won many hearts. Girls just love his looks and style as an actor. Many young girls consider him as their first and only crush. The ‘Twilight’ series gave him global recognition. Listed below are some famous quotes by Robert, read on.
1. “I wanted to play piano in restaurants in the south of France. I went there on holiday once and I saw this guy playing in an old tuxedo. He was all disheveled, with a whisky glass on the piano. I thought that was the coolest thing. So what’s happened to me with ‘Twilight’ isn’t really what I’d planned.”
2. “I think pretty much all people who love each other had some kind of thing at first sight. I mean, there has to be some kind of moment where you, like, feel a different energy around someone.”
3. “I keep forgetting that I’m speaking in an American accent sometimes. The dangerous thing is that you end up forgetting what your real accent is after a while! It’s really strange — I’ve never done a job in an American accent before.”
4. “I have been lucky, of course. Like, last year, if I went out, I’d have to fight to chat someone up. This year, I look exactly the same, which is really scruffy, and yet lots of people seem to have just changed their minds and decided I’m really sexy.”
5. “This thing with everyone knowing you, it’s weird, because people have this one-sided relationship where they look at your picture and feel they know you more than someone they actually know. I don’t really know myself that well.”
6. “I have very, very low expenditures, but still I manage to spend it all. I guess Hot Pockets are more expensive than I thought.”