12 Anne Frank Quotes to Read Today
Born to Otto and Edith Frank on 12th June, 1929, Anne Frank was a Jewish who held German citizenship till the Nazis passed the anti-Semitic Nuremberg laws. She became famous posthumously after her diary – ‘The Diary of a Young Girl’ was published. She chronicled her short life in this diary which was written when she was in hiding with her family during World War II. Let’s present you with her famous quotes that make for a good read.
1. “And finally I twist my heart round again, so that the bad is on the outside and the good is on the inside, and keep on trying to find a way of becoming what I would so like to be, and could be, if there weren’t any other people living in the world.”
2. “It’s really a wonder that I haven’t dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.”
3. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
4. “Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!”
5. “Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction.”
6. “Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.”