11 Signs That He Loves You
Does he truly love you? Does he mean it when he kisses you on the forehead every day? In every relationship, we want to know if the love we receive is genuine. So what are the signs that your boyfriend or husband really loves you? Take a look at the top 11 signs that he loves you.
1. When someone truly loves you, they channel all their emotions and strength into the relationship. When you feel that your partner feels immensely weak when you have done something to hurt him, then it is a sign that your partner has put all his might into the relationship.
2. Shared joy is doubled joy. When your partner finds more happiness in your achievement than his, then you know for a fact that his feelings for you are genuine. When he spends all his savings on an exquisite piece of jewelry and not that gadget he has been dreaming of, you know that you’re with the right person.
3. When you love someone, you love everything about them. Generally guys prefer action movies and hate sappy romantic movies. But when he watches them just so you don’t have to watch them alone, then you can be sure that he loves you.
4. When you feel someone is the perfect person for you, like someone who stepped out of a dream, or if your partner feels that way about you, then look no more for you have found a divine match.
5. When you fall in love with someone, the worst fear is of losing them. When someone is afraid to do something that will hurt you or jeopardize his relationship with you, then you can be certain that he wants this as much as you do.
6. He could be a chain smoker, the worst person on earth or a bad guy. But if he gives up all of his bad attributes just so he could be a better person in your eyes, then consider yourself one of the luckiest women.