11 Most Popular Christmas Quotes
The most important thing to do on Christmas Eve is to spread the cheer. With all the festivities and fun, Christmas surely brings in new hope in life. Listed below are most popular Christmas quotes ever. Read on and spread the cheer around.
1. “The rooms were very still while the pages were softly turned and the winter sunshine crept in to touch the bright heads and serious faces with a Christmas greeting.” – Louisa May Alcott
2. “But I am sure that I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round… as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable, pleasant time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely.” – Charles Dickens
3. “And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled ’till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store? What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more?” – Dr. Seuss
4. “Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart… filled it, too, with melody that would last forever.” – Bess Streeter Aldrich
5. “Christmas is not an eternal event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.” – Freya Stark
6. “Never worry about the size of your Xmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.” – Larry Wilde