11 Interesting Facts About the Good Looking Actor Ryan Reynolds
A perennial fixture on the ‘Sexiest Men Alive’ lists, Ryan Reynolds has been a heartthrob of countless women around the world. His charismatic personality and dishy looks make him an instant favorite among the female clan. We know he looks handsome and has acted in quite a few hit movies, but if you want to know more about him, then go ahead and take a look here.
1. The good looking actor’s real name is quite a mouthful of ‘Rs’. It is Ryan Rodney Reynolds and he was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
2. He had to earn his way to stardom and had humble beginnings. While his mother, Tammy, worked as a saleswoman, his father, Jim, worked as a food wholesaler. After all, they had to support a family of four among which Ryan was the youngest.
3. An unfortunate incident that would scare anyone out of their wits happened with Ryan. While trying to get his skydiving license, the parachute failed to open on the first try. Thankfully it did open after a few more tries but he hasn’t been skydiving since.
4. In February 2010, Reynolds was named the new face of Hugo Boss fragrances.
5. Another example to prove that success in marks in school life doesn’t say anything about success in real life is this hunky actor. He had failed his high school drama class. Well, that was no demotivator for this lad who is one of the most successful actors of Hollywood today.
6. He could have been a successful small screen actor by settling for the role of Xander which he was offered in iconic teen TV series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. But he had the aim of making it big on the big screen and took the risk of turning down such a golden opportunity.
Photo Courtesy: Sgt. Michael Connors - 302nd Mobile Public Affairs Detachment