10 Super Interesting Facts about Oscar Winner Matthew McConaughey
Mathew McConaughey is the perfect example of “Rome WAS built in day”. After being given a chance role in ‘Dazed and Confused’, this handsome Texan star never looked back. He has had his share of ups and downs in the world of glitz and glamor. However, just recently, he was awarded the Oscar for best actor for his portrayal of a patient infected with AIDS in ‘Dallas Buyer’s Club’. Although he has had some high profile dating pasts in the movie industry, he is now settled with his wife Camilla Alves and three children. While these are the facts that everyone knows, check out 10 super interesting facts about the actor that very few people know.
1. If getting a lucky break in Hollywood is not enough, Mathew McConaughey is also one of the highest paid actors! He also has some of the best hits under his belt which makes him such a popular choice for casting directors.
2. This is the most bizarre thing an actor of world repute could do. When he started losing hair in the 90s, he started using the Lunar calendar to determine when he should get his hair snipped. According to him, to have thick hair, one has to get a haircut done on a full moon night.
3. During his travel to Africa, he mastered and aced wrestling.
4. He loves his beer which is Miller lite and also his nephew who is also called Miller Lyte.
5. This highly paid actor bought the largest ranch in his homeland, Texas. He owns a ranch as big as 1600 acres in his hometown.