10 Signs of a Soulmate
Soulmates, they say, are not accidents. They just don’t “happen” in your lives. They are there in your lives for a reason. Your soulmate will come into your life to teach you something about life or to prove to you the beauty of life or to make you understand the magic of love. There is a purpose that soulmates serve. How would you know whether the person you are in love with is your soulmate or not? Here are the top 10 signs of a soulmate you should look out for.
1. He comes in your life to help you heal or recover from some kind of loss or dejection. He does not let little things upset you and stands beside you when you think that the whole world is bad. He comes into your life and teaches you how beautiful the world and life is.
2. Whenever you think of him, you receive a message from him or he calls you up. Somehow, you have a connection with him as a result of which whenever you think of him he thinks of you as well and vice versa.
3. You do not need him to tell you how he is feeling. One look at him, or even if he is in some other place, you just intuitively know what his mood is like. It is inexplicable, but somehow you just know his moods.
4. You feel like you knew him even before you met. It is some kind of a cosmic connection you feel you have with him. You may also have had dreams about him before you met him.
5. Your thoughts and opinions will match a lot. Your basic thoughts about things will mostly be the same, except a few things. These are probably those things which both of you need to learn from each other.