10 Short Inspirational Quotes to Make Your Day
Did you just get up feeling oh-so-dull and lethargic? Do you want to make yourself a cup of hot chocolate and just loll around your home? Well then, you need an energy booster and some inspiration to get you started and moving. For that, we have got short inspirational quotes to make your day. Just read these and you’ll find a smile on your face and the inner urge to get up and do something good, something worth during the day.
1. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
2. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
4. “I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning to sail my ship.” – Louisa May Alcott
5. “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond imperfections.” – T. Bernard
6. “Regardless of the shadows that cross the moon to make it appear less than it is, to the moon, it is always full. So it is with us.” – Buddha
7. “It doesn’t really matter how fast you’re going if you’re heading in the wrong direction.” – Stephen Covey
8. “Never too old, never too bad, never too late, never too sick to start from scratch once again.” – Bikram Choudhury
9. “There isn’t a person anywhere who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can.” – Henry Ford
10. “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
We hope these short inspirational quotes will help you to make your day.