10 Quotes To Cheer You Up
Sometimes, you just have to face those days that bring loneliness or boredom to you. You can’t help but feel really down in the dumps on those days. So to brighten up your day and cheer you up, we have some great quotes for you.
1. “A good friend will tell you when you had too many drinks , but a best friend will watch you trip and laugh.” – Anonymous
2. “Who ever said money can’t bring happiness didn’t know where to shop.” – Anonymous
3. “Against the assault of humor, nothing can stand.” – Mark Twain
4. “I was born in very sorry circumstances. Both of my parents were very sorry.” – Norman Wisdom
5. “Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.” – Jim Carrey
6. “It’s a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it’s a depression when you lose yours.” – Harry S. Truman
7. “I’m not afraid to die. I just don’t want to be there when it happens.” – Woody Allen
8. “Christmas at my house is always at least six or seven times more pleasant than anywhere else. We start drinking early. And while everyone else is seeing only one Santa Claus, we’ll be seeing six or seven.” – W. C. Fields
9. “There is one thing I would break up over and that is if she caught me with another woman. I wouldn’t stand for that.” – Steve Martin
10. “If it’s the Psychic Network why do they need a phone number?” – Robin Williams
These are some quotes that would cheer you up.