10 Quotes From Girls On Best Friends
Best friends are your partners in crime, your family, the ones you confide your secrets in. In short, they are an integral part of your life. Here are quotes by girls on best friends.
1. “A friend shares the good times and helps out by listening during the bad times.” – Molly Oliver
2. “Don’t pity the girl with one true friend. Envy her. Pity the girl with just a thousand acquaintances.” – Katie Obenchain
3. “I hope we’ll be friends forever, together we’ll always be. I don’t think you understand just how much you mean to me. And one day when we part our ways, we’ll think back to the past and think about how happy we are ’cause our friendship will always last.” – Bridget Davis
4. “In a friend you find a second self.” – Isabelle Norton
5. “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” – Donna Roberts
6. “I am treating you as my friend asking you to share my present minuses in the hope I can ask you to share my future pluses.” – Katherine Mansfield
7. “Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.” – Cindy Lew
8. “It’s the ones you can call up at 4:00 a.m. that really matter.” – Marlene Dietrich
9. “A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends. For if not, they weren’t true friends in the first place.” – Sandy Ratliff
10. “When you look around and your world is crumbling, and when you think no one loves you, your best friend is the one to run to.” – Meaghan West
These are quotes from girls on best friends.