10 Quotes For a Bad Day
Everyone faces bad days in their lives. Your father shouts on you, you had a tiff with your boyfriend, your dog died, you didn’t make it to the inter-school dancing competition or some or the other situation which makes you feel sad and down. But hey, who said life’s all about bad days and worries? Of course not. To put some cheer and inspiration back into you, read some quotes for a bad day enlisted here.
1. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
2. “Look at things not as they are, but as they can be.” – David. J. Schwartz
3. “When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
4. “If you’re in a bad situation, don’t worry it’ll change. If you’re in a good situation, don’t worry it’ll change.” – John A. Simone, Sr.
5. “Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering – and it’s all over much too soon.” – Woody Allen
6. “Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.” – Vernon Law
7. “It’s not your circumstances that shape you, it’s how you react to your circumstances.” – Anne Ortlund
8. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” – Herm Albright
9. “The moment that you get upset about one bad day, every day shall be a bad day, for you must remember that there are people that care about you and if you are having a bad day, go to them and they shall make u happy again, for they care about you.” – Anonymous
10. “Celebrate the wonderful and great days that you have and the occasional bad days will reduce.” – Anonymous