10 Most Romantic Movie Quotes
What makes a romantic movie interesting? It is the romantic quotes in the movie which takes you to the world of love and passion. In fact, many youngsters use romantic quotes from the movies to propose their girlfriends, ahem! Listed below are some quotes for you and your love.
1. “Me? I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw, I’m scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” – Jennifer Grey in Dirty dancing (1987)
2. “But for now, let me say — without hope or agenda, just because it’s Christmas and at Christmas you tell the truth — to me, you are perfect. And my wasted heart will love you. Until you look like this [picture of a mummy]. Merry Christmas.” – Andrew Lincoln in Love actually (2003)
3. “Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Julia Roberts in Notting Hill (1999)
4. “Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me… it brought me to you… You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.” – Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic (1997)
5. “No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.” – Clark Gable in Gone with the wind (1939)