10 Lovely Quotes On Expectation
Life, seen in terms of risks and possibilities, is carried on the basis of expectations. Expectations are hopes and desires of a certain end goal. They form one of the main characteristics of human beings. Being humans we desire, we wish, we hope and hence we expect. Optimism, positive attitude and being wishful are all different attributes of human beings and all, in a way or the other, are based on expectations. We hold expectations with and in each and every aspect of our life. When it’s dark we expect light, when it’s cold, we expect warmth, when it’s all blue, we expect a ray of happiness, so on and so forth. Hence, to expect is to be human. There have been many different views on expectations representing varied perceptions of life by their proponents. These quotes give a positive savor to your life and fill you with vibrant positive energy. Besides that some view expectations in a more derogatory way. Following are some quotes on expectations that might help you to initiate the positive spark in life.
1. “Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable.” – Wendy Wasserstein
2. “Based on history the expectations are simply the highest, it kind of could become a burden for you or it could be something that you are really proud of, you know so I take the second one.” – Jurgen Klinsmann
3. “Being in control of your life and having realistic expectations about your day-to-day challenges are the keys to stress management, which is perhaps the most important ingredient to living a happy, healthy and rewarding life.” – Marilu Henner
4. “High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.” – Charles F. Kettering
5. “Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.” – Alexander Pope