10 Interesting Facts about the Irresistible Ian Somerhalder
Words fall short to express the hotness in Ian Somerhalder. He has become the pin up boy of millions of females around the globe thanks to his awesome genes that have made him look like a Greek God. There are so many women and girls out there who watch TV shows such as The Vampire Diaries and Lost, solely to drool over him. Read on to get to know more about this irresistible hunk.
1. If you are an Ian fan living in Idaho you have an advantage over other fans not living there. You can visit his gourmet pizza parlor called McClain’s Pizzeria in Hailey, Idaho which he runs along with his siblings.
2. Mr. Ian has OCD and is a huge clean freak. He has stated that he takes baths up to three times a day.
3. Ian’s face is so handsome and his body so ripped that it looks like nature has Photoshoped and sent him for the sole purpose of being an eye candy for the female clan. These features got him to start modeling from the tender age of ten itself and he boasts of an enviable work profile having worked with high-end brands such as Gucci, Ralph Lauren, Versace, Guess, Calvin Klein and Dolce & Gabbana.
4. Unlike other Hollywood self obsessed young brats who blow up money on drugs and alcohol, this guy prefers to give back to society. He was recently felicitated at the Environmental Media Awards for his contributions from his charity The Ian Somerhalder Foundation. How much more perfect can he get?
5. This bit of news may break hearts. Ian of the smoldering blue eyes fame has been going steady with his Vampire Diaries co-star, Nina Dobrev since 2010. In fact Nina had once told Seventeen magazine that she would never date her co-stars. Guess she succumbed to Ian’s charm just like any woman would.