10 Inspirational Quotes on Success to Share Today
Success is something that everyone wants to achieve, but only a few are possible to do so. It’s only a few who reach the goals that they set in life. What category do you want to be in? We are sure you want to be amongst the few who taste sweet success. Then come along and read these inspirational quotes on success.
1. “Most successful men have not achieved their distinction by having some new talent or opportunity presented to them. They have developed the opportunity that was at hand.” – Bruce Barton
2. “Success doesn’t come to you. You go to it.” – Marva Collins
3. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
4. “The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed.” – Richard Brinsley Sheridan
5. “Success is sweet: the sweeter if long delayed and attained through manifold struggles and defeats.” – A. Branson Alcott
6. “Ideals are like stars; you will not succeed in touching them with your hands, but like the seafaring man on the desert of waters, you choose them as your guides, and following them, you reach your destiny.” – Carl Schurz
7. “Avoid the crowd. Do your own thinking independently. Be the chess player, not the chess piece.” – Ralph Charell
8. “You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.” – Rosalynn Carter
9. “If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with success unexpected in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau
10. “Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
These are the inspirational quotes on success.