10 Famous Quotes by Beyonce
Beyoncé Knowles is a famous American singer, actress and a song writer. She has carved a niche for herself in the music world, which is the reason most young girls admire her and want to emulate her style. Beyoncé always likes to look at life with a broader perceptive. Listed below are some famous quotes by her, read on.
1. “In my hardest moments, where I thought, what am I doing, I’m not strong enough for this, I can’t get through this, I’m not ready, I just have to say jump! Because, I know I’m gonna land in that water and swim back on the boat and I’m going to jump again and land in the water and swim back to the boat. I have to trust myself.”
2. “I think I’ve realized that business and being polite [don’t] match. You can be fair, but me being polite was not me being fair to myself.”
3. “I’m always thinking about women, and what we need to hear. It’s difficult being a woman. It’s so much pressure, and we need that support sometimes and we need that escape sometimes. We’re all going through our problems, but we all have the same insecurities and we all have the same abilities and we all need each other.”
4. “The best thing is looking back and realizing how good life is. If you don’t take the time to think about it and analyse it, you’ll never realize all the dots that are connected.”
5. “I think it’s healthy for a person to be nervous. It means you care – that you work hard and want to give a great performance. You just have to channel that nervous energy into the show.”