10 Essential Oils for Hair Growth
Every part of our body is important and must be taken care of. Healthy and beautiful hair enhances the personality of a person. Therefore, it is extremely essential to have healthy hair. These days most people suffer from the problem of hair loss and they reach out to the chemical products for help. Chemical products might worsen the problem and hence it is better to adopt natural hair products nourishing the hair. There are a number of oils for hair growth available in the market that are cent per cent natural and are quite effective in treating hair problems and promoting hair growth. Listed here are some essential oils for hair growth.
1. Olive oil is full of good qualities and is among the best oils for hair growth. Olive oil consists of antioxidants which help in eradicating free radicals and hence causes circulation, so that the required nutrients reach the scalp. Olive oil is also helpful in treating other hair problems like dandruff, dullness and dryness of hair.
2. Coconut oil is second on the list of best oils for hair growth. Coconut oil helps in retaining natural hair oils and also prevents the loss of essential proteins. A regular massage from this oil not only stops hair fall but also stimulates the growth of new hair.
3. Castor oil is immensely effective in treating the problem of hair loss and it consist of ricinoleic acid which is a powerful anti-bacterial and anti-fungal product that prevents the scalp from infections.
4. Jojoba oil is next on the list. Unlike the other oils, this oil does not get through the scalp but it locks the hair follicle to lock the moisture.
5. Lavender oil is also among the best oils for hair growth and it is held as the best natural option for preventing hair loss. The regular usage of this oil can show good results within a time span of a few months.
Photo Courtesy: sxc.hu: rippe