10 Christmas Quotes For Friends
Celebrating Christmas with friends is surely fun. Friends are like live wire, they infuse happiness during any occasion. Friends are truly special. So, express gratitude to your friends with some wonderful Christmas quotes. Read on to know more.
1. “Christmas is not in tinsel and lights and outward show. The secret lies in an inner glow. It’s lighting a fire inside the heart. Good will and joy a vital part. Its higher thought and a greater plan. It’s glorious dream in the soul of man.” – Wilfred A. Peterson
2. “The merry family gatherings – the old, the very young; the strangely lovely way they harmonize in carols sung. For Christmas is tradition time – traditions that recall the precious memories down the years, the sameness of them all.” – Helen Lowrie Marshall
3. “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.” – Agnes M. Pharo
4. “Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself.” – Francis C. Farley
5. “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” – Calvin Coolidge