10 Amelia Earhart Quotes to Inspire You
Today is the 115th birthday of Amelia Earhart, who was the first woman to receive the U.S. Distinguished Flying Cross, awarded for becoming the first aviatrix to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. We bring to you 10 inspirational quotes by Amelia Earhart to motivate all our women readers. Become like Amelia, go out and do something new and break some unbroken barrier.
1. I want to do it because I want to do it.
2. Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.
3. Adventure is worthwhile in itself.
4. Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn’t be done.
5. The most effective way to do it, is to do it.